Saturday, June 26, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #11

In honor of the upcoming holidays, we decided to have a "Patriotic Week".  This can include cards, layouts, gifts, altered items or anything with a patriotic theme.  We also are honoring patriotic holidays in other countries as well!  Take a look at the exciting projects our Design Team has for us this week!  Please post your projects for everyone to see in the link provided below! See details of these projects HERE.

PEACHY

CAROLYN

RAQ

LESLEYANNE

SUEVAN911

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job DT!! You all did a wonderful job.. Thanks for a great Challenge

Kate said...

What wonderful projects - each and every one! I'm delighted to see some from Canada too! Thanks to Carolyn for introducing me to your blog. I like what I see!
I've added a card that I made. I did post it on my blog on Thursday - before your challenge was published. If this is a problem, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Sharon said...

Awesome creations!! Hope ya'll like my card!! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

I became a follower and I will post your button on my site where everyone can join in on the fun.

www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the great challenge! And thanks Kate for telling me about this fun blog!

love2create said...

Totally missed this week as we were out of town, but wanted you to know these are all great designs! I especially love Peachy's star box! What an awesome design!
JeanH

Anonymous said...

raingFear
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/aloe-vera-juice-benefits]aloe vera juice benefits[/url]
TiptoppopyPex